Using Wasp Spray For Self Defense Is A Myth
Does wasp spray work for self defense? Watch the video below and find out. There's a myth going around that needs to be addressed. You've probably seen
More from my site
- 7Self-Defense Techniques for Women Recommended byaProfessional 7Self-Defense Techniques for Women Recommended byaProfessional 7Self-Defense Techniques for Women Recommended byaProfessional
- How to Make Pepper Spray at Home! How to Make Pepper Spray at Home! DIY pepper spray, for self defense only. In a pinch, bear spray.
- Watch: These Self-Defense Moves Are Made For Women Watch: These Self-Defense Moves Are Made For Women Sergeant Trish Hoffman has made it her goal to teach women how to feel […]
- Mace Pepper Gun Mace Pepper Gun Women's Self-Defense - WHAT IS THE BEST DEVICE FOR MAXIMUM SELF DEFENSE? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT... www.selfdefensege...
- 7 self defense video techniques. Check them out and stay safe. Survival Life is the best source for survival tips, gear and off the grid living. #womenselfdefensetips 7 self defense video techniques. Check them out and stay safe. Survival Life is the best source for survival tips, gear and off […]
- VIDEO: How To Fight With a Knife VIDEO: How To Fight With a Knife How To Fight With a Knife Knife-Fighting Techniques | Survival Skills and Ideas For Self- […]
- Are you serious about learning women’s self defense? Do you want to make sure that what you’re learning will actually work? Well, you’re not alone. In the world we live in today, just walking from our front door to our car can be a scary and anxiety-inducing time… so why not take a look at this article by our very own Dai-Shihan Miller to learn some valuable, as well as life-saving skills? Most of the women that I encounter – even those who have taken some form of martial arts or self defense training for women – are concerned that what they have seen, heard, or learned…won’t work! And, truth be told – they’re right! Contrary to popular belief, not everything being offered for women’s self defense, will work against a bigger, heavier, and stronger male attacker – especially one who’s trying to beat, break, or kill you! Now, I know that this is strong language. In fact, most women who have seen this article have skimmed right past it because they don’t want to think about this subject. They’d rather live in denial, ignorance, or with delusional thinking. But, since you are here, reading this article right now, I can assume that you want to know all you can about this important area of your life. Yes? So, here are 3 of the things that you must know about defending yourself against a male attacker. You will probably be outgunned. What I mean is that, your attacker will probably be bigger and stronger than you are. This is true, not just with regards to women’s self defense, but in self defense in general. You will have to fight smarter- not harder- if you really want to survive the encounter. You will have to contradict prior programming. I don’t mean other self defense lessons you’ve received. What I’m talking about is all the programming and life lessons that you’ve had since childhood, about how a lady should not fight or physically hurt people. You might even have to fight feelings of guilt, shame, and even love – if your attacker is someone that you care about. This one thing could be more dangerous and damaging to your self defense, than the fact that he is attacking you! You must pre-plan. While there are an infinite number of ways that someone could attack you, there are only a few strategies that these attacks fall into. The better prepared you are to deal with those things, the greater your chance of surviving with little to no damage. This is what training is for, and why it’s vitally important that you find a teacher – a mentor – who has both the knowledge and experience to lead you through those areas of training that you MUST know to survive. There are other important lessons that you must have, and you must learn them from someone who has real world experience – not just in self defense or fighting – but who understands what it’s like being the smaller, weaker, underdog, and still being able to effectively, efficiently, and confidently win anyway! Are you serious about learning women's self defense? Do you want to make sure that what you're learning will actually work? […]
- 5 self defense moves kids can learn (even toddlers!) 5 self defense moves kids can learn (even toddlers!) While we don’t like thinking about situations in which they would ever […]
- Mace Pepper Spray Gel With A Convenient Flashlight! Take the Mace Pepper Gel Night Defender with LED flashlight, to nightclubs, parties or anywhere you go, and protect yourself against attackers or rapists, with 10 to 20 bursts and a reach of 18 feet away! Mace Pepper Spray Gel With A Convenient Flashlight! Take the Mace Pepper Gel Night Defender with LED flashlight, to nightclubs, […]
- SABRE 0.4 oz. Tactical Pepper Spray Baton SABRE 0.4 oz. Tactical Pepper Spray Baton One of the primary concepts I teach is E.TG.S. It stands for Eyes, Throat, Groin, […]
- 12 Self Defense Tips for Children (video 12 Self Defense Tips for Children (video Self Defense Tips for Children (video) | reThinkSurvival.com
- Taser Files: What happens to you when you’re Tasered? Taser Files: What happens to you when you’re Tasered? Ever wonder how tasters work? Could be helpful for self-defense.
Categories: backyard ideas